Health and Safety statement of intent
Our company strives to take strict measures to monitor and control Health & Safety as an integral part of running our business operation. The Operations Manager is responsible for communicating this policy to all employees.
We will, so far as is possible:
- Make sure that all working practices and work equipment are safe and that they do not pose a risk or hazard to Safety and Health.
- Make sure that needed measures are carried out to safely use, store, and transport all substances and materials.
- Give all needed training, supervision, instruction and information to make sure that all employees have a working environment that does not endanger their Health or Safety.
- Control all workplaces, equipment and utilised transport in a condition that is safe and free from Health and Safety risks.
- Make sure that employees have access to adequate facilities to safeguard their welfare.
- Take measures to protect the Health and Safety of visitors, contractors and any members of the public who could be impacted by our operations.
- Give employees all needed information concerning procedures to protect their Health and Safety and the Health and Safety of others, and, when needed, consult with them to improve how our company handles these issues.
- Make sure that all employees carry out their Health and Safety responsibilities and work with management to carry out this policy.
- Monitor how this policy is carried out in the workplace.
- Make Sure enough funds are available to implement this statement.
KEEP SAFE & SECURE LTD will also regularly review this policy to see if any changes are needed.
Looking for a Reliable Security Company?
Whether your security requirements are long-term or temporary, you have one or multiple sites, we can tailor a solution that works for you. To take full advantage of our services, why not contact us today for a free no obligation quote and find out in more detail what we can do to keep your construction site safe.