KEEP SAFE & SECURE LTD wishes to ensure their employees that we minimize any negative
impact our operations could potentially have on the environment.
Accordingly, our policy is to:
- Always strive to better our performance regarding environmental issues and use the
best environmental management practices as part of our business operations.
- Try to minimize our use of resources and to attempt to efficiently use those
resources that we must consume.
- Attempt to reduce our carbon footprint to comply with our targeted objectives.
- Responsibly apply the principles of waste reduction, waste reuse and waste recycling
as per our waste management practices.
- Try to prevent pollution at our premises and work sites.
- Take environmental issues and energy performance into account in facility
purchases, design, refurbishment and management.
- Take environmental issues, including climate change, into account when buying
services and goods.
- Obey all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
The company monitors progress on these goals, seeks feedback from employees and
customers on these issues, and informs employees about the importance of environmental
issues. We work with our employees, service partners, landlords and their agents and
customers to improve our performance on environmental issues. We take sustainability and
other environmental issues into account when providing security services.
Looking for a Reliable Security Company?
Whether your security requirements are long-term or temporary, you have one or multiple sites, we can tailor a solution that works for you. To take full advantage of our services, why not contact us today for a free no obligation quote and find out in more detail what we can do to keep your construction site safe.